Tuesday, March 1, 2011

new direction for me and my blog!



As you may have guessed, and as so often happens in blog land, I haven't posted in a long time. I'm doing more painting these days, and hope to do a lot more, because it's only with practice that I will learn more. I am trying to paint every day. Or at least draw, because I don't like to spill oil paints in the car. So I take my pastels when I travel.

So from now on I'll try to post my regular works - maybe not a "daily" painting or drawing, but hopefully "almost daily".

I've been taking part in the Daily Paintworks' Weekly Challenge, and I'll post those entries here, also anything else I come up with. At the top is my first entry, a Zippo lighter in oil pastel, and above is an oil painting of a blue teacup. Both are available in my etsy shop.

No comments: