Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy busy busy

The weather is still lousy and oh dear, I can't believe I haven't posted in SO LONG... I have been knitting and creating though, quite a lot, in fact. I plan to spend tomorrow photographing and uploading my newest designs (drum roll...)

Wristwarmers are featuring in my new items for my shop. And in the painting department, I have had a lesson with one of Australia's well-known traditional impressionist style painters, and learnt a lot. I have another life study to show you, in a completely different style from any of my previous works.

Meantime, the last few weeks? Okay, I'll itemise what I've done:
- nurse my 16 year old lame dog (frankie, the westie) back to health, isn't he cute!


- entertain my mother while she visited from interstate
- refurbish the lounge room, including painting the walls (!)
- paint and redecorate the upstairs bathroom (we call it the "powder room")
- host a 14th birthday party and take a group of 12 kids to a Japanese restaurant
- help my daughter prepare for her horse's first ever dressage event, (here is a closeup):



involving 2 hours riding and grooming most days, and 8 hours on the day before the event! First time is the hardest, after the 50th event, I'm sure we'll be a lot better at it!



Anyway, that's why I've been a bit lax on the computer front.

No comments: